Rayfield Lumina

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Sleepy said:

Cyan 2 and 5
30 28 26 14 (red)
17 purple

There you go! Amazingly enough, you found 3, not 1 or 2, 3 Items ***Insert the old and not funny anymore Zelda Item Obtain Fanfare x3 Here*** Congratz on so many acquisitions!

---

@Draconus297 Nice try, but that's not the one either!

15 hours ago, Draconus297 said:

Then that leaves one valid Field Spell. 

Is the red one "Otherworld - The A Zone"?

Oof, yeah, considering the artwork, that was an excellent choice, but that's not the one either xD. They're pretty damn distorted!

15 hours ago, Sleepy said:

I'm gonna take a very wild guess and treat it as if you added enough effects to visually change the card like flipping it sideways and adding extra shine here and there.... is the red one Divine Wind of Mist Valley by any chance? xD

Welp, lemme tell you something: Your very wild guess... is CORRECT! You took down one of the hardest, 200 points for ya!

9 hours ago, Draconus297 said:

It's a brand new day! Revealing 9 and 36 in the Cyan puzzle, and 27 in the Red.

Now that Red has been revealed, you can use your daily reveal in the Purple Grid. Don't falter, Draco, that's one's for you!

2 hours ago, Nobody Really said:

Purple: 7, 20, 34

Hullo Horu. You can only use 1 daily reveal in a puzzle that's not guessed. Which one I reveal, 7, 20 or 34? The other two, you can use them in either Cyan or Red to hunt for Items.

1 hour ago, Sleepy said:

31 and 33 cyan

11 red xP

Sleepy, 33 was already opened, it's the Shield! You can ask another square to open. Also, you asked for Red 11 before knowing you got the puzzle right. You can use your daily in Purple.

1 hour ago, Mr Melon said:

Cyan - 24, 25

Red - 11

Edit: Nvm guess I got ninja'd! How about Purple 11 instead?

Okay, done!

4 minutes ago, Mr Melon said:

Might as well call the red one Missed Valley, because I still can't see it even though it's identified xD

Is the purple one Cynet Universe?

lol, yeah, it's pretty nasty, I dunno how Sleepy managed to identify it xD. I was hoping that one would require pretty much all squares opened!

Sorry, but nope, it's not Cynet Universe n.n

10 minutes ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

Oh. Sorry. Can I go with purple instead?

7 and 8?

Or are the hints something else?

I'm sure you have noticed the strange items appearing in the puzzles. You guys will be able to use them in Phase 3. Now, you have your daily reveal as always, which you already used in Purple today. The other 2 reveals are used in the puzzles that are already guessed, Cyan and Red. The purpose is to try and get the Items yet to be revealed. In that case, since Cyan's 7 and 8 are revealed, you can reveal those numbers in Red, or if you change your mind, choose other squares in Cyan, it's your call n.n

15 minutes ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

I'm sure you have noticed the strange items appearing in the puzzles. You guys will be able to use them in Phase 3. Now, you have your daily reveal as always, which you already used in Purple today. The other 2 reveals are used in the puzzles that are already guessed, Cyan and Red. The purpose is to try and get the Items yet to be revealed. In that case, since Cyan's 7 and 8 are revealed, you can reveal those numbers in Red, or if you change your mind, choose other squares in Cyan, it's your call n.n

I will go with Red.

Ok soooo since I chose a go to an image I guessed, and accidentally chose a cyan number that was already uncovered, these are my new petitions:

Cyan 35
Purple 30

Oh btw everybody: I think Rayfield forgot to make a new post here to notify but if you go to the Phase 3 post on page 1, it has been updated with characters for the part of the event after we are done with the guessing fields section xP

12 hours ago, Mr Melon said:

Is purple "Gaia Power"?

Sorry, nope, nop. Make sure to ask for your daily hint in purple and two reveals in Cyan/Red for Item hunting

12 hours ago, Sleepy said:

Ok soooo since I chose a go to an image I guessed, and accidentally chose a cyan number that was already uncovered, these are my new petitions:

Cyan 35
Purple 30

Oh btw everybody: I think Rayfield forgot to make a new post here to notify but if you go to the Phase 3 post on page 1, it has been updated with characters for the part of the event after we are done with the guessing fields section xP

lol, it's not like I didn't remember, I kinda wanted to be naturally discovered as a surprise, but it's ok n.n.

Opened your requests, and you got a Key! Stop hoarding all the items, Sleeeepy >: (

11 hours ago, Draconus297 said:

21 for Violet, then. I think I'll also shoot a guess: Savage Colosseum? If Mist Valley was rotated, that means that Savage Colosseum could be just straight-up upside down.

Also, think I'll reserve Skull Servant in advance. A heal that big is a sign that there's going to be a lot of damage flying around.

It's not Savage Colloseum xD. Looks like this one was the hardest after all. Remember to use use your other 2 reveals.

Sure, if you want Skull Servant, it's yours! Honestly, I thought you might select Petit Dragon because of your love for scaly critters.

Archived