Christmas Event - Development Thread

Rayfield Lumina

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, Mr Melon said:

I'ma try to go for the potion on the Cyan puzzle!  Let's see if my "luck" still holds out:

I'd like to reserve slots 14, 16 and 20 to unlock tomorrow.

Your luck wasn't a myth, the Potion was behind Square 14! You're pretty well armed right now.

5 hours ago, Draconus297 said:

12, 24, and 33 on Violet. 

Whoops, nothing again. Serves you right for just posting numbers without saying "hello" or "pretty please with Meloetta on top". Didn't Ma' Draconus taught you some manners? xD

3 minutes ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

Which grids am I allowed to guess on today?

Last item from Cyan was just discovered by Melon. You can open 3 in Purple OR Red. Same tomorrow unless the items in one of them run out today, which seem unlikely.

----

Not too important, but as you guys can see, I finally replaced Cyan Puzzle with Realm of Light since all the items were dug up.

6 minutes ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Your luck wasn't a myth, the Potion was behind Square 14! You're pretty well armed right now.

Whoops, nothing again. Serves you right for just posting numbers without saying "hello" or "pretty please with Meloetta on top". Didn't Ma' Draconus taught you some manners? xD

Last item from Cyan was just discovered by Melon. You can open 3 in Purple OR Red. Same tomorrow unless the items in one of them run out today, which seem unlikely.

----

Not too important, but as you guys can see, I finally replaced Cyan Puzzle with Realm of Light since all the items were dug up.

35, 24, and 4 in the red grid.

8 minutes ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

35, 24, and 4 in the red grid.

Done. You found Mining Tools!

7 minutes ago, Nobody Really said:

So do I get a free birthday hint?

Oh, damn, I'm very sorry Horu, I saw the Birthday Post yesterday but I've been so busy trying to finish Phase 3 by tomorrow I forgot. My mind's a mess. Yeah, I'll bend the rules 'cause this is special, you got your 3 hints of today and I'll allow you another 3 'cause it's your Birthday.

CONGRATULATIONS!! Hope you have a fantastic day (n.n)

927dbaa8566faaceb378b9298adf7c43.thumb.jpg.3e96c454096a8c4ceda81f4fe3ba2e4d.jpg

4 hours ago, Nobody Really said:

Purple: 5, 13, 26

Red: 5, 16, 29

Also, I like Digitron or Kuriboh

Also, thanks Ray. Enjoy your day. I figured out a fun concept but I'll test it later.

Whew, I was getting worried as there were no reveals in Purple, but you got a Mist Sphere in the Red Grid! I was really wanting you to find at least 1 item since it was your birthday xD

7 hours ago, Draconus297 said:

3, 15, and 18 on the Violet puzzle, with that Gen 6 glitch where you get a Meloetta egg that is born knowing only Rest on top?

Alrighty, that's a much better request xD... but it didn't work either, sorry, no item appeared >_<''

Regarding your sig... are you still a Tyrunt?

Archived