Christmas Event - Development Thread

Rayfield Lumina

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

@Nobody Really Clockwise, I'm seeing a Gligar sexual predator, a drugged Umbreon, a Scatterbug with a Santa hat, a neurotic Skarmory and a dwarf Flaafy. Prove me wrong xD.

Clockwise I believe the order is Toon Summoned Skull, Dark Rabbit, I have no fucking idea (Penguin Soldier maybe?), and Blue-Eyes White Dragon.

2 minutes ago, Nobody Really said:

Clockwise I believe the order is Summoned Skull, Dark Rabbit, I have no funking idea, and Blue-Eyes White Dragon.

I'm seeing a Gligar or a Hunter there, man, I need proof xD. As for the I have no idea, it's probably a penguin, but I can't be sure. Wasn't there also a floaty black monster around? I don't remember, @Sleepyis the master of old cards.

@Rayfield Lumina Are you talking about the image of Dark Magician Girl in Christmas clothes? Hmm I see Blue-Eyes White Dragon, the Pink Sheep Token from Scapegoats, Dark Magician Girl (obviously), Toon Summoned Skull, Kuriboh, and Dark Rabbit.
Though the way the image is cropped made me think the Kuriboh was one of the Penguin cards, and that Toon Summoned Skull was perhaps something like "Prankids Battle Buttler" but that makes a bit less sense xD

As for the Green Field Spell for the event, if we get a free one, I choose #10
Looks like there'll be another roadblock to these ones so I'll reserve my jusdgement for now.

15 hours ago, Nobody Really said:

Fuschia block square 1

14 hours ago, Draconus297 said:

Orange block, square 14.

14 hours ago, Sleepy said:

As for the Green Field Spell for the event, if we get a free one, I choose #10
Looks like there'll be another roadblock to these ones so I'll reserve my jusdgement for now.

10 hours ago, TheBlackCatter said:

I'm also going to take a stab at the hinty thing. Orange, 21, 10, 5, 29. Hope that opens a few doors, even the right ones.

Done! Remember to come daily and get your free reveal!

14 hours ago, Sleepy said:

@Rayfield Lumina Are you talking about the image of Dark Magician Girl in Christmas clothes? Hmm I see Blue-Eyes White Dragon, the Pink Sheep Token from Scapegoats, Dark Magician Girl (obviously), Toon Summoned Skull, Kuriboh, and Dark Rabbit.
Though the way the image is cropped made me think the Kuriboh was one of the Penguin cards, and that Toon Summoned Skull was perhaps something like "Prankids Battle Buttler" but that makes a bit less sense xD

Yeah, I'm also thinking is a penguin xD The Toon Summoned Skull is quite horrible (like most toons xP) but it's likely that's the one.

11 hours ago, Mr Melon said:

I'ma take a guess at the green field spell. Is it "Chaos Zone"?

Sorry, Melon-San, wrong answer (n.n) You should have asked a hint as well, man, you forgot! But today you can 🙂 

---

EDIT: I just double and triple checked everyone's post count in this thread and Draconus' and the score is now updated with the accurate points. Don't fall into commodity just because the puzzles are slowly being revealed by the free reveals, keep making those Christmas Posts!

1 hour ago, Nobody Really said:

Rayfield Lumina proof that Toon Summoned Skull is rotten to the core

goodness gracious, that anime is so bad... hahahaha

1 hour ago, Draconus297 said:

21 for Fuschia.

I'm also going to take a stab at the green one. Is it Pandemonium?

Added 21. And nope, this time you failed, Draco xD

59 minutes ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

In that case, can I request Block 3?

Done.

I'll rephrase my comment before: It's still possible you can guess a puzzle first try, but not after a single hint. I'm in serious mode, mwa-haha

EDIT: Next Puzzle for Free Hint: Green

1 hour ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

goodness gracious, that anime is so bad... hahahaha

Added 21. And nope, this time you failed, Draco xD

Done.

I'll rephrase my comment before: It's still possible you can guess a puzzle first try, but not after a single hint. I'm in serious mode, mwa-haha

EDIT: Next Puzzle for Free Hint: Green

So can I make a guess right now for one of these grids? Or do I have to wait?

Archived