Christmas Event - Development Thread

Rayfield Lumina

On 12/4/2020 at 5:42 AM, Therealnoobmaster2001 said:

Hint for culprit 2

Added the hint. Still too many possibilities, right? xD Keep participating and I'll add more hints, even single cards work!

7 hours ago, TheBlackCatter said:

Could culprit 2 be that mean fuzzball: Kuriboh Sangan?

Sorry, Catter, wrong answer, but like I mentioned in your Christmas Post,  you can choose 1 of the culprits to add a hint to them 🙂 

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice try, @The Nyx Avatar, but wrong answer. I find it funny how you posted this just some hours before Sleepy finished a drawing of her!

---

So, I just added 1 hint for Culprit 1 thanks to Sleepy's post. When @Mr Melon and @TheBlackCatterchoose their culprit to add a hint, it's likely you guys will be very close to being able to reveal their identities! Stay close if you wanna guess who were the other two piles of s*** that dared to kidnap DMG! Wait... as the organizer, I should remain calm...

Hahahaha!
There's a total of 2 monsters in the entire game that are LIGHT Normal Monsters with 100 DEF.
Alexandrite Dragon and Mokey Mokey (No Rayfield, I did not know this trivia by memory, I just went to Duelingbook to imput those traits because it already seemed like a very narrow choice).

Since they are supposed to be well known monsters I'm gonna bet for sure Mokey Mokey is culprit #1 !!! xD

35 minutes ago, Sleepy said:

Hahahaha!
There's a total of 2 monsters in the entire game that are LIGHT Normal Monsters with 100 DEF.
Alexandrite Dragon and Mokey Mokey (No Rayfield, I did not know this trivia by memory, I just went to Duelingbook to imput those traits because it already seemed like a very narrow choice).

Since they are supposed to be well known monsters I'm gonna bet for sure Mokey Mokey is culprit #1 !!! xD

Well, in that case, I'll say Alexandrite Dragon. Either way, I think we have our perpetrator.

57 minutes ago, Sleepy said:

Hahahaha!

YEAH! Mokey Mokey is the right answer for Culprit 1!. Sleepy's on fire and takes 1st place!!

24 minutes ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

Well, in that case, I'll say Alexandrite Dragon. Either way, I think we have our perpetrator.

Damn, Nyx, you were just a little late! Still, there's chance for culprit 2. And you still got to make a Christmas Post n.n

12 hours ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Culprit 2 is Strike Ninja

whoops, wrong answer again xD

12 hours ago, Mr Melon said:

Since there's one culprit left, I guess I'll throw my hint behind culprit #2

8 hours ago, TheBlackCatter said:

Yeah, since #1 and 3 are found, my hint is on monster 2.

Hints added!

5 hours ago, Draconus297 said:

Is Culprit #2 Gagaga Girl by any chance?

Draconus demonstrates his powerful analytic skills and retakes 1st place!

4 hours ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Culprit 2

The three culprits have been unveiled at last, but you your hint is still pending, and you can use it in Phase 2. Choose 1 of the 3 numbered grids and select 3 squares. They'll be removed so you can identify the Field Spell behind it. Just remember that you cannot choose squares adjacent to each other horizontally or vertically n.n

I declare Phase 2 Open! Thanks for your participation so far!

1 hour ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

@Rayfield Lumina

I drew a post for the event in the club. Have you seen it yet?

I just went to check, thanks xD. I wonder what kind of powers Kirby gets while Santa is inside his belly 🤔

You have the right to ask for a hint for the Field Spells. I just don't know yet if I should increase the difficulty by making it 6x6 instead. What do you think?

2 hours ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

I just went to check, thanks xD. I wonder what kind of powers Kirby gets while Santa is inside his belly 🤔

You have the right to ask for a hint for the Field Spells. I just don't know yet if I should increase the difficulty by making it 6x6 instead. What do you think?

Alrighty. I request a hint for the middle one.

21 hours ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

Alrighty. I request a hint for the middle one.

Ok, so, I increased the overall difficulty a little by dividing the image further. I don't know if this is going to work, tho.

Nyx, I got your message, but you need to choose which squares will be revealed. Choose 3 from the grid, but you cannot choose squares adjacent to each other horizontally or vertically

17 minutes ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Ok, so, I increased the overall difficulty a little by dividing the image further. I don't know if this is going to work, tho.

Nyx, I got your message, but you need to choose which squares will be revealed. Choose 3 from the grid, but you cannot choose squares adjacent to each other horizontally or vertically

?

7, 17, and 27.

Archived