New mod appointments

4 minutes ago, God Emperor Cow said:

How many times do you really have to reiterate that you're not going to be a mod?

I was simply pointing out the likelihood of it happening if I didn't withdraw my name. Does it hurt to be realistic and point out that I wouldn't get the vote because I'm not as well known as some of the other choices?

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What the fuck is happening here? Okay, to give any point of argument on my end: Anyone who has been involved in the last 10+ pages of bullshit is not worth modship, literally wasting time on trying to focus on individual members' self-perspective than actually trying to focus on modding this site.

The biggest thing about this site is that is doesn't need modship. The only problem is the actual bots. Sure, things get out of hand quickly, but that dies out just by people self-policing this forum. Take the idea that happened in the earlier part of the month, even to the middle of the month, when the Status Bar got political and fucking bullshit to deal with. Someone called it the fuck out instead of trying to get a mod.

The only thing that I will give this forum credit on is that the members are mature enough to fucking stop when people say shut the fuck up, or at least it gets to a point where the member who got called out is just rambling on their own and everyone else just ignores it.

Seriously, the only people I think are even on the competency of being mod are Joseph or Hina. And Hina, while I love her, has probably more things that she cares about than to waste her time on the bullshit of this forum. And Joseph needs to get a pompadour before I take him seriously. And if I don't consider taking him seriously, while I still consider him for mod material, is a hilarious fact.

Ray is the only standard member who doesn't cause bullshit to occur here. And I haven't dealt with him outside of games. But I wouldn't want someone who seems calm to be mod, because it would hardly constitute that place where mods matter most; Not dealing with bullshit and just sticking to the actual claim they hold. If a mod steps it, it is when the actually shit of this place had gone too far. It never does. That is beside the point, since this is an argument about having a mod.

Now, if we are looking at mod, stop taking in your own anecdotal evidence. Your personal place in relationship with modship means as much bullshit as most of the pages of this thread. We are looking for the most qualified mod for a dead ass forum, so the only real position they hold is going to be when the forum bullshit turns into manure, settling into the everyday environment and making this place become a point of toxicity instead of anything worthwhile.

While the politic conversations are literally Phantom Roxas complaining about his apparently lackluster leftist idealism and horu's basic right wing traditionalism, there really isn't much of a problem on that front, and that is the only one I would consider to need moderator intervention. This is another bullshit area, because if I am here, I will call out that bullshit regardless of whatever, because they're idiots and I don't stand for idiocy to be the atmosphere of this dead forum.

Now, I got to give credit to how CowCow is handling this actual thread even if I think his points of intervention are handling the problem on a micro level instead of calling it out for what it is. Actual bullshit, because this has been nothing fruitful since page number five. But that actual rationale and form of interaction is the type of interaction I expect from a mod. Whoever becomes mod, take his way of responding as an example.

For anyone else, fucking piss on yourself before you actually start talking for yourself, because this actual thread is full of drama that completely invalidates most of the actual candidates. It would be better to give everyone a warning as to why you're not worth a mod position instead of promoting that idea.

3 minutes ago, Dae said:

What the fuck is happening here? Okay, to give any point of argument on my end: Anyone who has been involved in the last 10+ pages of bullshit is not worth modship, literally wasting time on trying to focus on individual members' self-perspective than actually trying to focus on modding this site.

The biggest thing about this site is that is doesn't need modship. The only problem is the actual bots. Sure, things get out of hand quickly, but that dies out just by people self-policing this forum. Take the idea that happened in the earlier part of the month, even to the middle of the month, when the Status Bar got political and fucking bullshit to deal with. Someone called it the fuck out instead of trying to get a mod.

The only thing that I will give this forum credit on is that the members are mature enough to fucking stop when people say shut the fuck up, or at least it gets to a point where the member who got called out is just rambling on their own and everyone else just ignores it.

Seriously, the only people I think are even on the competency of being mod are Joseph or Hina. And Hina, while I love her, has probably more things that she cares about than to waste her time on the bullshit of this forum. And Joseph needs to get a pompadour before I take him seriously. And if I don't consider taking him seriously, while I still consider him for mod material, is a hilarious fact.

Ray is the only standard member who doesn't cause bullshit to occur here. And I haven't dealt with him outside of games. But I wouldn't want someone who seems calm to be mod, because it would hardly constitute that place where mods matter most; Not dealing with bullshit and just sticking to the actual claim they hold. If a mod steps it, it is when the actually shit of this place had gone too far. It never does. That is beside the point, since this is an argument about having a mod.

Now, if we are looking at mod, stop taking in your own anecdotal evidence. Your personal place in relationship with modship means as much bullshit as most of the pages of this thread. We are looking for the most qualified mod for a dead ass forum, so the only real position they hold is going to be when the forum bullshit turns into manure, settling into the everyday environment and making this place become a point of toxicity instead of anything worthwhile.

While the politic conversations are literally Phantom Roxas complaining about his apparently lackluster leftist idealism and horu's basic right wing traditionalism, there really isn't much of a problem on that front, and that is the only one I would consider to need moderator intervention. This is another bullshit area, because if I am here, I will call out that bullshit regardless of whatever, because they're idiots and I don't stand for idiocy to be the atmosphere of this dead forum.

Now, I got to give credit to how CowCow is handling this actual thread even if I think his points of intervention are handling the problem on a micro level instead of calling it out for what it is. Actual bullshit, because this has been nothing fruitful since page number five. But that actual rationale and form of interaction is the type of interaction I expect from a mod. Whoever becomes mod, take his way of responding as an example.

For anyone else, fucking piss on yourself before you actually start talking for yourself, because this actual thread is full of drama that completely invalidates most of the actual candidates. It would be better to give everyone a warning as to why you're not worth a mod position instead of promoting that idea.

Cowcow ended up behaving no different than the people he was mocking by the end of it all

Just now, Ryusei the Morning Star said:

Cowcow ended up behaving no different than the people he was mocking by the end of it all

I saw. I read this entire fucking thread. That is why I am not giving credit for the actual content of his actual posts, just the attitude he kept. He called out bullshit, to the basic extent of the idea. The problem with CowCow's responses was that it didn't handle the actual fucking problems, it dealt with the fucking bullshit. But, the way he responded was consistent since the beginning, calling out specific bullshit in relative directness, which is what mods should due. Instead of focusing on the bullshit, though, the mods should look at the overall problem here. So, I do not give any points to CowCow for his individual responses. Just the consistency of his attitude.

And Joseph, again, is the only person who I still credit in this entire fucking thread who actually maintained consistency in his responses, as well as reflected the position that mods should take. Dealing with the whole fucking issue, and dealing with the bullshit involved.

I will write explanations on why all of you are fucking problems, but I would repeat myself too much. So, I gave credit where credit is due.

2 minutes ago, God Emperor Cow said:

say it isn't so how will i ever live down this brutality

(also dae people have told winter directly to shut up and he kept going šŸ˜ž )

Fuck outta here. I don't give a crap on who said who to shut up. End this fucking thread entirely, none of you are out of the bullshit. Night, Godbrand, Horu, CowCow, Mitch, Sleepy. I am going to even toss Joseph in here because this entire thread is actual shit.

Enguin is hilarious. He gets some space.

Now, just fucking lock this thread.

1 minute ago, Dae said:

Fuck outta here. I don't give a crap on who said who to shut up. End this fucking thread entirely, none of you are out of the bullshit. Night, Godbrand, Horu, CowCow, Mitch, Sleepy. I am going to even toss Joseph in here because this entire thread is actual shit.

" The only thing that I will give this forum credit on is that the members are mature enough to fucking stop when people say shut the fuck up, or at least it gets to a point where the member who got called out is just rambling on their own and everyone else just ignores it."

god i wish i could lock it

10 minutes ago, Dae said:

Don't lock it I wanna see more Dae posts first

Haha. I'm done. Dae fucking wins this. This guy never fucking fails to make my day just a little better. Seriously, I can be having a shit day and almost anything this guy says can make me laugh. Also, I do agree that the inmates have been doing fairly decent at running the asylum. Just let Winter and Roxas go nuts and you'll have a week's worth of entertainment just reeling those two back in. I guess we still have a few toxic members but I'm not here enough to monitor the site and point them out. Also, Cow isn't all that bad. Just let them troll since it is only harmless fun. Aside from that, I guess I'll be floating if anyone else has some issues. I'm not a mod but I'm always willing to help and always available if y'all need me. Until then, I'm gonna sleep because I won't be available until tomorrow afternoon. Peace out.

Archived