New mod appointments

Just now, God Emperor Cow said:

you literally don't

Cow, I can be fun to chill with if I like you. Then again, at least I am fair and honest. I can honestly say that Giga hates me a lot more than he hates Godbrand and he actually has no legitimate reason to hate me. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Winter, I literally hit all of the above but all of them have something I cannot offer: Time.

I like you. I'd wanna hang out with you. But, for the sake of YCM, I think it's best people don't think I'm just pushing my friendsΒ 

Clearly some people disagree with my assessment of you. So I have to try to be fair

1 minute ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Cow, I can be fun to chill with if I like you. Then again, at least I am fair and honest. I can honestly say that Giga hates me a lot more than he hates Godbrand and he actually has no legitimate reason to hate me. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I D K why I am hated on so much (what did i ever do to giga?)

1 minute ago, Ryusei the Morning Star said:

I like you. I'd wanna hang out with you. But, for the sake of YCM, I think it's best people don't think I'm just pushing my friendsΒ 

Clearly some people disagree with my assessment of you. So I have to try to be fair

Friends getting pushed in to the position is not what best for the site overallΒ 

2 minutes ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Β 

1 minute ago, Godbrand said:

I D K why I am hated on so much (what did i ever do to giga?)

I don't hate either of you. I am extremely amused by horu, and casually annoyed by godbrand at the very worst. I previously hated winter, and I hate another who's long gone, but it would be silly for me to hate you two.

1 minute ago, Godbrand said:

I D K why I am hated on so much (what did i ever do to giga?

Well since I stated that I'm currently not an option. I solemnly swear to ban everyone that votes for me for 1 hour. Anything more than that just seems a bit too much.

1 minute ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Well, Giga, I'm surprised that I can amuse you. Given that you delete all my responses to your statuses even when they are relevant to the subject you talk about.

Wait, you are saying they don't always are? xD

Archived