New mod appointments

1 minute ago, Sleepy said:

Sounds to me like a self-fulfilling prophesy... Giga deletes your stuff because you spam, and then you spam because you know he's gonna delete it. 

Sounds like not spamming is the solution that'd finally break the cycle after a little bit of consistency but what do I know? xD

Yeah, he deletes my responses regardless of relevance so why not post random crap. Although he does it after somebody responds to me and their post just looks out of place. So it is pretty hilarious.

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Yeah, he deletes my responses regardless of relevance so why not post random crap. Although he does it after somebody responds to me and their post just looks out of place. So it is pretty hilarious.

I literally have no idea what you're talking about. I've never done that.

Also go for it winter. What were pika's reasons? Anything beyond calling me emotional?

3 minutes ago, (GigaDrillBreaker) said:

Stoicism is fucking stupid tbh. I've made plenty of decisions in spite of my emotions though.

Wow I got got

ie no

Making decisions says nothing of their quality

I'm making a decision watching this tread instead of working on my term paper too

But it's one based on emotion and hedonism, and almost certainly not a good one

4 hours ago, Sleepy said:

Rayfield and Godbrand kinda did... though to be fair Godbrand isn't listed because he got brought up, just for the option everybody has for nominating themselves although he already ninja'd me before I posted that saying no anyways xD
Also I doubt Cow would want this at all obviously xD 

I have not refused.

5 hours ago, Krow said:

Agreed. Krowenguin power duo hasn't argued or put anybody down in this thread

In all fairness, the thread exploded from us having fun and naming folks we felt deserved to be a mod into arguments as soon as Giga found us. Can't say it surprises me. Even Cow was having fun. I mean, they were trolling but still having fun.

12 hours ago, Ryusei the Morning Star said:

I consider Jesse a friend, and last I checked vice versa (though maybe that has changed on her part)

Her comment was abrasive and gratuitous. He's wrong in that her suggestions should be disqualified on that merit, but he's not wrong in that she maybe shouldn't have said what she did. 

Asking for an extraneous example to that spat isn't wrong per se

Yeah, I still consider you a friend. 

No further comments on this thread at the moment, just wanted to say that. 

Archived