New mod appointments

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

There were a couple times I posted a random response because I knew you'd delete anyway.

umm it was me Sleepy, not Giga, asking you this. I've literally never deleted another person's statuses sooo I think you just got mixed in there. I just found the "even when it is on topic" part hilarious and had to ask....

1 minute ago, God Emperor Cow said:

man if this really was a vote flame would have a hard time figuring out who the fuck anyone is voting for

We were in page 2 at the start of the day iirc...... he's gonna be up for a good morning read xD
I just hope it doesn't turn out like that one legendary thread in TCG some years ago where Pika banned like a dozen members and even I ended up getting 40% warnings xD

1 minute ago, Sleepy said:

We were in page 2 at the start of the day iirc...... he's gonna be up for a good morning read xD
I just hope it doesn't turn out like that one legendary thread in TCG some years ago where Pika banned like a dozen members and even I ended up getting 40% warnings xD

@Catterjune @Crab Helmet (<-- though you're a successful indi game dev, so maybe you wont lol) Come back, all is forgiven 

4 minutes ago, God Emperor Cow said:

man if this really was a vote flame would have a hard time figuring out who the fuck anyone is voting for

i genuinely feel bad for dragon when he has to read all these new posts that offer no new substance and are just people arguing at the level of a fifth grader at best

and yet i'm going to increase the thread's post count anyway. sorry fd 😔

1 minute ago, mitchermitcher said:

i genuinely feel bad for dragon when he has to read all these new posts that offer no new substance and are just people arguing at the level of a fifth grader at best

I think the contenders were pretty flushed out by page 2. There's been some airing of grievance as per YCM tradition in the meantime 

2 minutes ago, mitchermitcher said:

no 5th grader has my literary mastery

and if any do i'll push them in a locker like the goddamn nerd they are

7 minutes ago, Sleepy said:

umm it was me Sleepy, not Giga, asking you this. I've literally never deleted another person's statuses sooo I think you just got mixed in there. I just found the "even when it is on topic" part hilarious and had to ask....

Yeah. Sometimes I intentionally post random shit on Giga's status that aren't exactly on the topic of what he's talking about because I know he'll delete it anyway.

1 minute ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Yeah. Sometimes I intentionally post random shit on Giga's status that aren't exactly on the topic of what he's talking about because I know he'll delete it anyway.

Sounds to me like a self-fulfilling prophesy... Giga deletes your stuff because you spam, and then you spam because you know he's gonna delete it. 

Sounds like not spamming is the solution that'd finally break the cycle after a little bit of consistency but what do I know? xD

Archived