New mod appointments

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Sunshine Jesse said:

lmao good thing you aren't in charge of anything meaningful, disqualifying people because of a good take from someone who doesn't even visit the site anymore is absolutely absurd.

As much as you come off as a very high IQ person with excellent leadership abilities, humility is quite clearly not your strongsuit.

Jesse acts with arrogance/attitude/something like they feel like they are superior to others

Giving power to some one like is usually like giving a kid some matches and gasoline.

3 minutes ago, Godbrand said:

Jesse acts with arrogance/attitude/something like they geel loke they are superior to others

Giving power to some one like is usually like giving a kid some matches and gasoline.

Jesse doesn't want power, and in this context, is definitely superior, from everything that's been shown.

3 minutes ago, AGATHODAIMON BANGTAIL COW said:

the fuckery going on in this thread is a prime example of why ycm should NOT appoint more mods. the site has shown that it doesn't need any. like what are the mods even going to do? aside from ruin peoples fun that is

Delete posts from spambots and move threads to the correct sections.

Maybe ban winter idk.

3 minutes ago, AGATHODAIMON BANGTAIL COW said:

the fuckery going on in this thread is a prime example of why ycm should NOT appoint more mods. the site has shown that it doesn't need any. like what are the mods even going to do? aside from ruin peoples fun that is

depending on the mod it could become even MORE fun for me

1 hour ago, (GigaDrillBreaker) said:

Do you mean to say hina (maybe jesse?) and I are opposite sides of the spectrum for moderation ideology?

Err well, I mean you and me disagree on a lot, jesse and me ditto

A wide range of people have supported Hina and Sleepy

Sorry, I'm sleepy and tired (pardon the pun lol)

1 minute ago, Ryusei the Morning Star said:

Yeah, just reminiscing about the mod elections. My vote ended up being the decisive one for a mod who I enthusiastically supported, but ended up being one of my greatest regrets on this site

Funny how life works

Anyone of us could potentially support someone and it could turn out bad. 

Archived