New mod appointments

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Godbrand said:

I do not where you are getting cow.

Well you said he shouldn't be a mod, and he has already been a mod, so

2 minutes ago, Krow said:

I agree. Cow did an amazing job on here and on NCM (mostly trolling me). I think you have some weird aggression bias to past mods. 

Cow was and is a spectacular mod, yes.

1 minute ago, Sleepy said:

@Godbrand
I nominated @Rayfield Lumina in like page 2 and he rejected it. He doesn't feel like he's been around enough to fill in the shoes but I would honestly support him if he decided to go for it.

Rayfield is someone i could cast my vote for VS others who are clearly unfit.

1 minute ago, Godbrand said:

Rayfield is someone i could cast my vote for VS others who are clearly unfit.

Honestly though they seem plenty nice, I don't think they would be willing to hold others accountable properly.

I had similar concerns about sleepy but holy shit she laid into you in this thread

1 minute ago, Yui said:

unknown.png

Yes you did.

I used to think you were just trolling or trying to do the funny humor but failing miserably, but it's become clear that you're certifiably insane. Instead of doing literally anything of value in this thread, all you've done is list who it shouldn't be, citing people who didn't want the job anyway, one of whom was one of the better mods this dumpster fire of a forum had before deciding that modding here just wasn't worth it.

If not Cow for those reasons, and if not Giga for constantly having pushed for a better mod team and forum - getting shut down only by what was basically propaganda from Sakura, one of the most toxic and egotistical mods we've ever had - who would you nominate? Mr. So Strict and All About The Rules? Please, enlighten us.

He hasn't turned me down so I'll just consider him as a vote for me and Enguin by default

1 minute ago, Ryusei the Morning Star said:

How does Krow have so many posts after being banned for like half a decade. Did he just spam on Banterbus levels?

Oh also, I want the new mod to commit to freeing Banterbus!

Before the dark times (my ban) YCM was actually very active and I was the #1 poster consistently. That's why my rep to post ratio is so low. The majority of them were done before reps were even a thing. I actually lost posts due to a switch they did. Lost a few K

1 minute ago, Krow said:

Before the dark times (my ban) YCM was actually very active and I was the #1 poster consistently. That's why my rep to post ratio is so low. The majority of them were done before reps were even a thing. I actually lost posts due to a switch they did. Lost a few K

Ah, the days of when I was trying to make counterfeit cards on the maker and print them out to trade

7 minutes ago, (GigaDrillBreaker) said:

Honestly though they seem plenty nice, I don't think they would be willing to hold others accountable properly.

I had similar concerns about sleepy but holy sheet she laid into you in this thread

Rayfield (even though doesn't like me or whatever) still seems like they would be fairier (in comparison to others) 

I want someone who is fair and do the job right.

Rayfield can hate on me all they want. I can see @Sleepy @Enguin @giga all planned to discredit me. 

That's fine cuz i really do not care that you do. I pretty much i am not liked much here and the writing is clearly is written on the wall. 

I am willing to ignore feelings and personal history as long the person will do the job right and will be fair.

I have made up my mind on who is not fit.

As clearly stated before, i can be very stubborn and hard headed.

2 minutes ago, Krow said:

Oh yeah... you remember the MyBB days of the forum before the 2009 makeover it got.
I joined on Nov 2008 and there were already reps but you had to go to the person's profile to give them and write a sentence-long reason when you dropped them... Also there were negative and I think even neutral reps. I assumed that system came with the forum package originally but I guess not.

Also, I can testify that over a decade ago the forum would consistently crash and spit you out temporarily when it reached 4 digits of online members, which was pretty much a daily occurrence. Ah, back in the old days.

[/inb4 whateveryousaygrandma]

Rayfield (even though doesn't like me or whatever) still seems like they would be fairier (in comparison to others) 

Rayfield can hate on me all they want. I can see @Sleepy @Enguin @giga all planned to discredit me. 

That's fine cuz i really do not care that you do. I pretty much i am not liked much here and the writing is clearly is written on the wall. 

I am willing to ignore feelings and personal history as long the person will do the job right and will be fair.

I'm glad you're so sure of yourself, and also glad you are not making unilateral decisions for the site.

3 minutes ago, Godbrand said:

"I am willing to ignore feelings and personal history but not these people who think badly of me"

15 minutes ago, Ryusei the Morning Star said:

I mean it was literally a one vote margin (objective)

And I grew to feel really disillusioned by said person ( personal subjective)

Just saw this. Were all the votes released to you at some point? Because ranked voting doesn't actually yield vote totals in the traditional sense, so I feel you may be confused as to what you are talking about.

1 minute ago, Sleepy said:

Oh yeah... you remember the MyBB days of the forum before the 2009 makeover it got.
I joined on Nov 2008 and there were already reps but you had to go to the person's profile to give them and write a sentence-long reason when you dropped them... Also there were negative and I think even neutral reps. I assumed that system came with the forum package originally but I guess not.

Also, I can testify that over a decade ago the forum would consistently crash and spit you out temporarily when it reached 4 digits of online members, which was pretty much a daily occurrence. Ah, back in the old days.

[/inb4 whateveryousaygrandma]

I'm 2007 but I've been around longer than even that. There was a small community before that as well. I forgot my OG account info.  I remember the visiting the profile to rep them. The switch over was the saddest thing tbh

1 minute ago, Godbrand said:

Not enguin. 

I see you ya dirty dog sneaking in that vote for me!

Planned? Oh no no no... What I said came pretty much improvised off the top of my head, which is pretty insane because imagine how much more it'd be if I had actually prepared something there.....

Archived