New mod appointments

6 minutes ago, Godbrand said:

I know Rayfield will more willing to be level headed and fair and i honeslty do not much about krow to really vote for krow.

If you wanna know about Krow you came to the right man. I used to be really active back in the day. I started the YCM Interviews with Brushfire and assisted with all of the YCM Awards. I used to do Pivot and Flash tutorials and would host Yugioh and graphic design competitions. I did some stupid shit in an MSN chat that ended up getting me banned for a long ass time (nearly a decade) and was allowed back by Dorian.

Edit in as a flex: I am the oldest active member as well. superflex

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Krow said:

If you wanna know about Krow you came to the right man. I used to be really active back in the day. I started the YCM Interviews with Brushfire and assisted with all of the YCM Awards. I used to do Pivot and Flash tutorials and would host Yugioh and graphic design competitions. I did some stupid shit in an MSN chat that ended up getting me banned for a long ass time (nearly a decade) and was allowed back by Dorian.

How did you learn so much about krow

16 minutes ago, Krow said:

I'm going to be active again. I stopped coming around when the site as at an all time low (It went down) and didn't come back until Winter told me it's popping again. I love this site and will always be active if there is a community here.

Fair.  The site was really dead.  I'd love to give the benefit of the doubt here, but it's pretty hard to know how consistent you (or Hina) would be outside of your word.  Given how you both were recommended several times, I can see you fill in some of the bonus criteria, but verifiable evidence that you'll be here only comes with time.

...Then again, that's just me.  I can't speak for anyone else.

3 minutes ago, Ryusei the Morning Star said:

Krow would be cool. But I'd like to see Hina publicly say she doesn't want it first

See i also do not know much about hina as well. I think i used to see hina around quite a bit not as much now (then again i stay in my CaC corner) 

17 minutes ago, Ryusei the Morning Star said:

The bad blood is that bad huhn

To be fair, in my interactions with the guy, he's been nothing but civil

I hope it stays that way. For you and however is mod in the future....
I have been contemplating on replying to more of him but I decided it's for now just pushing a subject that's irrelevant to the election seeing as he's only really nominated people that have already refused the position, and said no to anything else. I think I'm just derailing the chat at this point and honestly feels like I'm turning the thread into gossip as much as I stand for all the stuff I already said here.... Doesn't do anyone any favors and I might start looking as gross and immature as the stuff I'd be presenting.

If it is needed down the line in a more appropriate topic, I might allow myself to pick it back up xD

1 minute ago, Sleepy said:

I have been contemplating on replying to more of him but I decided it's for now just pushing a subject that's irrelevant to the election seeing as he's only really nominated people that have already refused the position, and said no to anything else. I think I'm just derailing the chat at this point and honestly feels like I'm turning the thread into gossip as much as I stand for all the stuff I already said here.... Doesn't do anyone any favors and I might start looking as gross and immature as the stuff I'd be presenting.

If it is needed down the line in a more appropriate topic, I might allow myself to pick it back up xD

I think that shedding light on his unreasonable biases would help to repair my reputation that he has destroyed.

1 minute ago, Sleepy said:

I do not know what I have done to upset you so much. 

I am just trying to pick the best person for the job. 

3 minutes ago, Godbrand said:

I do not know what I have done to upset you so much. 

3 hours ago, Sleepy said:

@Horu Ishayuki I'm a bit surprised you have Godbrand in as high regard. Saying you've met worse doesn't really make him a good member.... Did you not follow any of what happened at our group Pokemon project via Discord and PMs? 
He had an imaginary feud with Morris even though Morris did nothing and still made a (futile) attempt at always keeping things peaceful and apologized for Godbrand's delusions. 
He randomly decided x or y posts were off-topic on discord and deleted them even from general and misc sections and ultimately deleted the whole damn group on a whim and came back to the YCM PM group to post as if nothing had happened. Still had the gall to say he was offended when people called him out.
Even to this day you can see him lowkey throwing jabs at having been kicked out despite saying he didn't care anymore...

Did all that flew down your radar?

Might have to do with this

13 minutes ago, Mr Melon said:

Fair.  The site was really dead.  I'd love to give the benefit of the doubt here, but it's pretty hard to know how consistent you (or Hina) would be outside of your word.  Given how you both were recommended several times, I can see you fill in some of the bonus criteria, but verifiable evidence that you'll be here only comes with time.

...Then again, that's just me.  I can't speak for anyone else.

Well this is why I suggested one of the TCG regulars, but you lot all turned it down. At least Hina stayed with YCM and checks in daily, and Krow would be active if the place is. 

I still think Sleepy will be a fair mod, regardless of bad blood with Godbrand. Adults get over that shit. 

2 minutes ago, (GigaDrillBreaker) said:

You attack my character without knowing me. What if people believe the rude things you say about me? It's an attempted character assassination, for now good reason!

The best assassination against you Giga is you don't have much loyalty to YCM. You were one of the first to jump ship. 

1 minute ago, Godbrand said:

Let me ask you something.

Do you think that it was propper of @Sleepy to bring something like that up when we are trying to pick a mod? 

Let's stay on task and pick a mod.

Yes, I think it was. You attempted to discredit someone and anyone they supported, and when called out, someone said you were strict with the rules but genuine and honest. It was a necessary clarification.

3 minutes ago, (GigaDrillBreaker) said:

You attack my character without knowing me. What if people believe the rude things you say about me? It's an attempted character assassination, for now good reason!

Character assassination? Maybe! You seem the sort to abuse the power.

2 minutes ago, (GigaDrillBreaker) said:

Yes, I think it was. You attempted to discredit someone and anyone they supported, and when called out, someone said you were strict with the rules but genuine and honest. It was a necessary clarification.

If people want to jump ship, let them. 

If they stay gone that fine but if they come back that's even better. 

That's a weak point to attack giga. I even considered leaving for good from time to time. 

Giga would let the power go to their head that's why i say NO to giga.

Giga can become mod and prove me wrong.

Archived