New mod appointments

I don't think the function is even around anymore but I remember having tested that "ban yourself for an hour" product a couple times. Joke product or not, the function sounds like it'd be useful for those that wanted to have some away time from this place and didn't feel like they'd be able to will it.... if it had week or month-long options instead of an hour... 
IDK I just remembered that random product of the points store through this conversation...

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Sleepy said:

I don't think the function is even around anymore but I remember having tested that "ban yourself for an hour" product a couple times. Joke product or not, the function sounds like it'd be useful for those that wanted to have some away time from this place and didn't feel like they'd be able to will it.... if it had week or month-long options instead of an hour... 
IDK I just remembered that random product of the points store through this conversation...

True

12 minutes ago, (GigaDrillBreaker) said:

Delete posts from spambots and move threads to the correct sections.

Maybe ban winter idk.

i mean my post was half in jest because "no mods no masters" has been my recurring schtick but with the way this community treats mods i kind of expect the new mod to be turned into a target the moment they do, well, any of that. besides the spambot part ofc. so either they are an internet janitor ycm wants their head on a pike for having the gall to be a mod

2 minutes ago, Godbrand said:

Giga being toxic as usual.

Hardly.

2 minutes ago, AGATHODAIMON BANGTAIL COW said:

i mean my post was half in jest because "no mods no masters" has been my recurring schtick but with the way this community treats mods i kind of expect the new mod to be turned into a target the moment they do, well, any of that. besides the spambot part ofc. so either they are an internet janitor ycm wants their head on a pike for having the gall to be a mod

I support ABC as mod

5 minutes ago, Yui said:

Quick addendum to the thing I said where I said I only wanted the mod job as a last resort in case Flame didn't trust anyone else with it (somehow). I no longer want the job in any capacity. Doubtful I'd end up with it, but wanted to clear that up while I was watching this circus show since it came to mind.

Gonna unironically put in support for Krow in addition to Enguin while I'm at it.

Krow and Enguin would be the mod duo this website deserves.

1 minute ago, (GigaDrillBreaker) said:

Hardly.

I support ABC as mod

Hardly? No. You are a toxic person who treats others that do no agree with wrongly. 

Giga would basically pull a sakura. Soon as giga gets mod, they would abuse their power to go after people they do not like.

2 minutes ago, Godbrand said:

Hardly? No. You are a toxic person who treats others that do no agree with wrongly. 

Giga would basically pull a sakura. Soon as giga gets mod, they would abuse their power to go after people they do not like.

Still don't want to be a mod.

Also who do you think campaigned the hardest to remove sakura (among other abusive team members) from modship?

1 minute ago, Godbrand said:

I want someone who do the job RIGHT and will be fair.

Most of you failed at one or the other. 

Personally some of you CLEARLY have attitude which not mix well with power given. 

Not a single person you've said "not them" has even said they actually want to as far as I can tell

Archived