Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V

I don't see the Enhancement packs in the new starter deck having any Extra Deck monsters, but we'll have to wait and see.

there is one according to YGOrganization's source where it said there are 8 cards but 5 of them be in 1 pack. As for E.D. monsters, I was referring to Super starter as the new starter deck going the similar promotion as Super Starter but only having no extra deck monster and have 1 pack less.

Now the shroud of mystery on this serie as well as the possibility of new main deck mechanic or not, going to be in my head for awhile.  

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

there is one according to YGOrganisation's source where it said that there are 8 cards but only 5 of them are in 1 pack. As for Extra Deck monsters, I was referring to the Super starter as the new starter deck going the similar promotion as Super Starter but only having no extra deck monster and have 1 pack less.

Now the shroud of mystery on this series as well as the possibility of new main deck mechanic or not, going to be in my head for awhile.  

We won't have that long to wait, I'd say we'll find out in February's VJUMP.

I already agreed on the asspulls (lately, every single episode has a character doing at least 1-2 of them per duel). At least 5Ds/GX weren't that bad (heck, Yusei only did it once/twice with Savior Dragon; though there were some other things he did that could be seen as plot device)

Maybe it'll have a competent female duelist.

I can dream, right?

Perhaps we will get a female duelist who can hold her own.

Evaluating the past females that were prominent, Tea was OK, Asuka and Akiza were good (Blair and Ruka, a bit iffy on [considering latter rarely duels]), Kotori/Cathy can't do anything, Rio is okay so far (counting her time as a human and current Merag form together)

Either way, I hope it's worth watching for the next 3-4 years

I found the logo a bit like the ZEXAL one. Maybe this is the GX version of ZEXAL?

Anyway, I got a bit excited about it. Maybe the black one is a Synchro, and the white one is a Xyz (and maybe I am dreaming too much)

Card games WITHOUT duel disks!

I hope it's just casual clothes.

As soon as I heard something about a pendant or a necklace and imagined a possible mystical thing associated with it, I thought "Oh no..." xD

Maybe we'll get our female protagonist and this will end up being a gender-bende-*shot*

I hope it's just casual clothes.

As soon as I heard something about a pendant or a necklace and imagined a possible mystical thing associated with it, I thought "Oh no..." xD

Maybe we'll get our female protagonist and this will end up being a gender-bende-*shot*

I think it's just a necklace that Yuya wears; doesn't look like something that could invoke mystic powers.

But could be that Yuya is female (it is possible, but I don't foresee it happening considering that Yuya translates as a boy's name to "100 Nights")

Though we could have dual main antagonists (and 2nd one could be female). Could work, but again we'll have to see

http://ygorganization.com/ocg-unconfirmed-info-on-the-next-starter-deck/

I see nothing about Zexal in that post...

"New Information from the depths of the abyss known as the Japanese Internet

83 :フラゲイ師 ◆yocoZbZa1j3f :2013/12/11(水) 18:06:44.56 ID:GKvBAqCq0

遊戯王ゼアル オフィシャルカードゲーム  スターターデッキ2014(仮)  3月21日(金)発売..."

The bold part means Yu-Gi-Oh ZEXAL Official Card Game... and its dated to March 21st, it would be before the anime release.

(The starter decks of zexal aren't supposed to come with Xyz, btw?)

The first ever Zexal starter deck came with Utopia, Gachi and Grenosaurus. 

Also, this new anime looks pretty promising. Granted, Yuya looks like a Digimon protagonist but the overall design seem to hint at a more mature protagonist than Yuma. 

The bold part means Yu-Gi-Oh ZEXAL Official Card Game... and its dated to March 21st, it would be before the anime release.

You do realise the 1st Zexal starter deck came out before the series aired right?

Also, the Zexal starter decks are supposed to come with Xyz moron.

good thing this is unconfirmed, Zexal doesn't need anymore starter deck knowing that it will end soon in march(or earlier), then proceed to air Arc-V afterward some point near end of March or beginning of April. But like Soul said, it suppose to come with at least 1 Xyz monster for, not only having over 40 cards deck, but also for front cover of the deck. Also, it would have at least 1 Xyz Monster EVEN with an enhancement/power-up pack involved. 

Archived