Archetype Generator Meta

Draconus297

What Attributes do they need access to. I have LIGHT and WIND ones; former is a Number and latter is a Xyz Pendulum.

Evhr-en055.jpg

2 Level 6 monsters
When this card is Xyz Summoned: Halve the ATK and DEF of all monsters your opponent currently controls. Once per turn: You can detach2 Xyz Materials from this card and pay 2000 Life Points: During this turn's Battle Phase, this card gains 1 additional attack for every other monster you control. When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle: Target 1 card your opponent controls; destroy it, and if you do, attach it as an Xyz Material to this card. When this card is destroyed while it has Xyz Materials: During the End Phase, Special Summon it; target 1 card in your hand and attach it to this card as an Xyz Material.

Asdr-en000.jpg

Spell Effect: Once per turn: You can target up to 2 cards on the field; return them to the hand. You cannot Special Summon the turn you activate this effect.

Monster Effect: 2 Level 6 monsters
If you can Pendulum Summon Level 6 monsters, you can Pendulum Summon this face-up card from your Extra Deck. Once per turn: You candetach 1 Xyz Material; target up to 2 cards your opponent controls, and if you do, return them to the hand. If this card leaves the field: You can place it in your Pendulum Zone.

----

I have a FIRE Rank 5, but it's a Number & requires Beast-Type materials. 

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Steel Dragons honestly don't need more options.

They can DRXD into any R7 Serpent Night, or "Blossom Dragon - Stemsummer", or Big Eye once we add the Numbers.

They can ladder using the Gold-Eyes Xyz to any WIND R6

With Number 115, they can now ladder into Number 75 and that R12 - Admittedly using 2 RUMSDF, but they can recycle things so it's not hard on them.

And then there's their Fusions . . . Yeah.

6SCjXG7.jpg

2 Level 6 Spellcaster Monsters

Any monster sent from the field to the Graveyard is banished instead. If monster cards you control would be destroyed by an opponent's card effect: You can detach 1 material from this card; Negate that effect and destroy the card, then destroy monsters your opponent controls, up to the monsters you control that would have been destroyed. You can only use this effect of "Worldbending Magician" once per turn. During your Draw Phase, instead of drawing; You can add 1 random card in your opponent's hand to your hand.

RD3ao37.jpg

2 or more level 6 monsters

Your opponent cannot activate trap cards in response to the summoning of XYZ monsters. Once per turn: You can detach 1 material from this card, then declare a level; All monsters you control become that level(except this card). If this card is destroyed(by battle or an opponent's card effect): You can banish the top card of your opponent's deck, up to the number of materials attached to this card.

Worldbending Magician is THE Aeon tech. If they can field it, they wincest.

Is that a good thing or not, and what about Fluctuator?

----

I've been working on Steel Cavalry now, but Im lacking inspiration on these. Here's what I got now.

[spoiler=Steel Cavalry]

Steel Cavalry PV-Washington

Level 5

Machine/EARTH

ATK: 2100 DEF: 1500

You can Normal Summon this card without tributing, but if you do, its ATK becomes 1100. This card can attack twice per turn.

Steel Cavalry PV-Jones

Level 5

Machine/EARTH

ATK: 2100 DEF: 1500

You can Normal Summon this card without tributing, but if you do, its ATK becomes 1100. This card can attack twice per turn.

----

Steel Cavalry Mass Production

Continuous spell

Once per turn, if you control no monsters: You can Special Summon 1 "Steel Cavalry" monster from your hand.

Steel Cavalry Ironcross

Spell

Target 1 "Steel Cavalry" monster you control; It can attack all monsters your opponent controls.

----

Steel Cavalry Turbocharge

Trap

Tribute 1 "Steel Cavalry" monster you control; Destroy 2 cards on the field.

----

Steel Cavalry AV-Kritz

Rank 5

Machine/XYZ/EARTH

ATK: 2600 DEF: 1800

2 level 5 monsters

This card can attack twice. Once per turn: You can detach 1 material from this card, then target 1 "Steel Cavalry" monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it.

Think of it this way, EG.

"Temple of Endless Aeons" is completely invincible so long as there are enough banished cards, but most "Aeon" monsters banish stuff really really slowly. You're generally just trying to field Aeon Magician/Magician Girl quickly enough to get you a foothold, because they're best at banishing.

With Worldbending acting as Macro Cosmos, Aeons can just turbo Magician/Magician Girl as usual, banish things like crazy, and make Worldbending to camp in a lock; this transforms them from slow aggro to lock tactics. Not necessarily bad, but do you want to encourage super slow matches?

Nothing particularly bad with Fluctuator, though. Promoted.

Alright. Today, I'll get started on Grimmoire.

Grimmoire

LIGHT Fiends and Fairies, with a very odd mixed bag of gimmicks to them:

1. Like Crystal Beasts, if their Main Deck offerings would die, you can put them in your Spell/Trap Zones instead, and while there they ape the effects of various Spells, but on a continuous basis (OPT versions of MST, in-archetype RotA, Smashing Ground, Monster Reincarnation and even a Change of Heart clone)

2. In terms of their effects as monsters, their main strategy is similar to Rock Stun, locking your opponent from doing something when flipped face-up (attacking, SSing, using Spells or Traps, recycling, banishing).

3. Despite the staggered Levels, they're one of the best Xyz archetypes in the biz, because once face-up these atrocities match Levels with each other. Good thing they're restricted to their own archetype . . .

4. Oddly, their Xyz entries aren't really that bad, being odd beatsticks . . . provided your opponent doesn't kill them. If they are killed by your opponent's card, they immediately Rank up into ANY Xyz that is exactly 1 Rank higher. Feel free to panic.

Anyone willing to help me do the ED Dandao stuff?

I'm planning the Fusions to retain the Union status, and the Xyz to keep the Pendulum going . . . but the Synchros are bothering me, thematically.

The Fusions can be alloy blades, or treasure blades, and the Xyz are planned to be rock golems made of swords, but in an archetype made of swords . . . not many options.

Who are your current Jurgio monsters, if I'm asking? Since you're supposed to be using AGM monsters.

Well, I mean, I wasn't making Jurgio with the idea of AGM format in mind as I knew most of the Jurgio counterparts aren't in AGM format at all.

In any case, in answer to your question, I did DM already (Dark Magician, BEWD, REBD, & others), and I'm closing out on the GX season. I'm pretty sure I can do 5ds and Arc-V, but I've got no clue on the popular/boss monsters of Zexal, so I might need some help on that front.

What I have so far with Fantasy Wyverns; obviously will add S/Ts later but yeah.

[spoiler=stuff]

Fantasy Wyverns

(Naming them in Chinese and Japanese)

----
Xùrì the Fantasy Wyvern
Level 3 | LIGHT | Wyrm | Effect
You can only use the (1) effect of ¨Xùrì the Fantasy Wyvern" once per turn.
(1) If this card is Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 ¨Fantasy Wyvern" monster from your hand, except ¨Xùrì the Fantasy Wyvern¨.
(2) If "Fantasy Wyvern" monster(s) you control would be destroyed by battle or a card effect: You can destroy this card instead.

1400/1200

Asahi the Fantasy Wyvern
Level 3 | LIGHT | Wyrm | Effect
You can only use the (1) effect of "Hiruhi the Fantasy Wyvern" once per turn.
(1) If this card is Summoned: You can add 1 "Fantasy Wyvern" monster from your Deck to your hand.
(2) If "Fantasy Wyvern" monster(s) you control would be destroyed by battle or a card effect: You can destroy this card instead.

1500/1100

Tàiyáng the Fantasy Wyvern
Level 4 | LIGHT | Wyrm | Effect
You can only use each effect of "Tàiyáng the Fantasy Wyvern" once per turn.
(1) If this card is Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 ¨Fantasy Wyvern" monster from your Graveyard, except "Tàiyáng the Fantasy Wyvern".
(2) If "Fantasy Wyvern" monster(s) you control would be destroyed by battle or a card effect: You can discard 1 "Fantasy Wyvern" card instead.

1600/1500

Hiruhi the Fantasy Wyvern
Level 4 | LIGHT | Wyrm | Effect
You can only use each effect of "Hiruhi the Fantasy Wyvern" once per turn.
(1) If this card is Summoned: You can add 1 "Fantasy Wyvern" monster from your Graveyard to your hand.
(2) If "Fantasy Wyvern" monster(s) you control would be destroyed by battle or a card effect: You can discard 1 "Fantasy Wyvern" card instead.

1800/1300

Xīyáng the Fantasy Wyvern
Level 5 | LIGHT | Wyrm | Effect

(working on effect and stats)

Names are Chinese/Japanese for "morning sun", "afternoon sun" and "sunset". Level 3 ones sacrifice themselves, Level 4s discard stuff that you can retrieve later with them and Level 5s are probably going to be destruction negation on their own. I may add some Tuner Monsters so they have access to Synchros and stuff.

Don't know what the bosses will be named, but I know one of their S/T cards is a repeatable CoTH for them (with hard OPT) so they can keep protecting themselves.

Can I join? If so, then...here.

Member Name: AsdfDuelist

Weakness: Grammar, Balancing Problem, Low experience in terms of making cards.

Strength: Grammar, Can type really fast, Creative(?)

Trivia: Loves longgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg things.

Possibly, although mythological heroes (Greek, Norse, and Chinese alone have an assload of examples) would be a better fit. Still, if you want to use Quixote, nothing is stopping you.

Asdf, perhaps now is not the best time. I still need to trim the fat of members who never show up. Tell you what: come back in a few weeks, if you still want to join.

Archived