Election Thread

Ryusei the Morning Star

25 minutes ago, Phantom Roxas said:

I kind of love that I can't tell if Vlaine and Winter are actually dumb enough to believe these conspiracy theories, and keep digging their heels in because they are really that arrogant - which is entirely possible, given how much they seem genuinely baffled by people admitting their mistakes - or if they know these scandals are nothingburgers and they're just lashing out because they think deliberately spreading them is "fair game" or something just as shallow.

The second option would also mean that they're idiots, so I guess the real question is whether they realize that or not.

Running theory is winter is playing along for his own political goals while vlaine has long since drowned in the kool-aid

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agreed on both counts. My favorite is still when I stumbled upon some random video I found where someone made decent analysis of the inherent flaws in Tim Pool's "reporting", and Vlaine legitimately thought I was "infected" by the guy.

It really feels like Vlaine is simping for Tim Pool specifically. A lot of his rhetoric come across as if because he's been won over by Pool and his own sources, so he expects that simply citing Pool and those same sources should somehow win people over the same way, and he doesn't really understand why it doesn't land the way he seems to hope it would.

Rather than drinking his own cup of Kool-Aid himself, Vlaine is trying to lick the leftover drops in Pool's cup.

Actually, I didn't debate religion. It was somebody else that brought religion into the debate. I simply stated the paradox of God. So yeah, the second you resort to using God to support your argument, you've already. So yup, Winter has officially won this thread. Sorry, but since the conspiracy theory was "debunked" using the Great Universal Paradox, I will now enjoy Winter's victory in this debate.

5 minutes ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Actually, I didn't debate religion. It was somebody else that brought religion into the debate. I simply stated the paradox of God. So yeah, the second you resort to using God to support your argument, you've already. So yup, Winter has officially won this thread. Sorry, but since the conspiracy theory was "debunked" using the Great Universal Paradox, I will now enjoy Winter's victory in this debate.

I never used god to support my argument. I made a joke.

But, uh, go off, king. I guess.

15 minutes ago, Phantom Roxas said:

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/526663-trump-campaign-asks-pennsylvania-court-to-declare-trump-winner

Trump's lawsuits are at the point where he's just asking that results shouldn't count because they mean Biden won.

Reacting to news that Biden won by just yelling "No he didn't" really isn't a competent plan.

No, you see, the canvassers were bullied. They didn't really think that the votes were legit, they just had to be personally remindedby their dutiful president, paradoxical God bless his soul.

On 11/17/2020 at 2:04 PM, Ryusei the Morning Star said:

If you're gonna cite people saying this election was the most secure, which Roxas did a few days ago, kinda interesting how we've basically already set a statewide record for votes "found' after isn't it

Okay, so this was once again Winter not actually reading the conversation, and instead just assigning something he read as if I had said it myself. Gotta love how Winter needs to dress up his strawmen by saying it was me all along.

13 minutes ago, (GigaDrillBreaker) said:

No, you see, the canvassers were bullied. They didn't really think that the votes were legit, they just had to be personally remindedby their dutiful president, paradoxical God bless his soul.

Ah, of course. And naturally, it's okay when Trump does it because he has the legal right to compel them.

...Wait, he doesn't? But I was informed that Trump has the legal right to do whatever it takes to win this election. After all, if we just accuse Biden of stealing the election by citing evidence days and weeks after they've all been shot down, then that means we can totally allow Trump to actually steal the election! After all, the Democrats reap what they sow or whatever dumb excuse we have to pretend that petty retaliation is anything but that.

9 minutes ago, Phantom Roxas said:

Showing that the overwhelming majority of Trump supporters are blindly falling for a dumb conspiracy theory isn't exactly the own you think it is.

A large portion of the country wont accept Biden as legitimate. Even if he luck sacks his way though this, that'll be a fine consolation prize. A politically weak president with much of the opposition thinking he stole and being furious about that. Might honestly be better than a Trump win in many ways

41 minutes ago, (GigaDrillBreaker) said:

The records for votes found are probably because this election is the one under the most scrutiny. It's like trump's whole bit about how US only had so many positive COVID results because we were testing so much more than other countries.

Except, you know, this time it's not bullshit.

GA already set a record in the most votes changed by a recount

Weird, you seemed to have a problem with a large portion of the country refusing to accept Trump's victory as legitimate. Suddenly you're okay with your side being extremely gullible. Not sure how that's somehow better than Trump winning.

Given that Perdue and Loeffler are unlikely to retain the seats, allowing Democrats to control both chambers of Congress, and the executive branch, I wouldn't exactly call Biden a politically weak president.

I don't exactly see the value in what you hope to get out of this.

To be fair, Trump traded wealth that gave him diplomatic immunity for the ability to be the mouthpiece for congress.... Not really sure what he gained there.

Just saying that most people don't choose to go from Bruce Wayne to Clark Kent.

51 minutes ago, Phantom Roxas said:

Weird, you seemed to have a problem with a large portion of the country refusing to accept Trump's victory as legitimate. Suddenly you're okay with your side being extremely gullible. Not sure how that's somehow better than Trump winning.

Given that Perdue and Loeffler are unlikely to retain the seats, allowing Democrats to control both chambers of Congress, and the executive branch, I wouldn't exactly call Biden a politically weak president.

I don't exactly see the value in what you hope to get out of this.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander Roxas. I'm just living by the standards that have been set in this land of wolves

Uh...Perdue and Loeffler outran Trump by a large number of votes, and Trump lost by ~12K now

Exactly where are you pulling the "unlikely" from? Is this the same place where you predicted the blue wave?

5 minutes ago, Ryusei the Morning Star said:

What's good for the goose is good for the gander Roxas. I'm just living by the standards that have been set in this land of wolves

Uh...Perdue and Loeffler outran Trump by a large number of votes, and Trump lost by ~12K now

Exactly where are you pulling the "unlikely" from? Is this the same place where you predicted the blue wave?

No. He received word from the Free Masons and Illuminati. That's why we can find no proof of these things. Because by the time he shows us, it is already removed and only exists here.

1 hour ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

To be fair, Trump traded wealth that gave him diplomatic immunity for the ability to be the mouthpiece for congress.... Not really sure what he gained there.

Just saying that most people don't choose to go from Bruce Wayne to Clark Kent.

You keep saying traded wealth but Trump still has a net worth in the billions.

10 minutes ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

No. He received word from the Free Masons and Illuminati. That's why we can find no proof of these things. Because by the time he shows us, it is already removed and only exists here.

For what it's worth, I actually do think he lost Michigan. And maybe the election.

It's GA that I don't trust

3 minutes ago, God Emperor Cow said:

You keep saying traded wealth but Trump still has a net worth in the billions.

Before becoming president, Trump had a net worth of 8 billion. 4 years later, his net worth is pretty much a quarter of that.

Just now, Horu Ishayuki said:

Before becoming president, Trump had a net worth of 8 billion. 4 years later, his net worth is pretty much a quarter of that.

He has said it was 8 billion, all the things I'm finding says 5 billion.

Even so

Two BILLION dollars. When you're up into the billions does it really matter how many billions you have? He's still around the 300th richest person in America according to Forbes.

16 minutes ago, God Emperor Cow said:

He has said it was 8 billion, all the things I'm finding says 5 billion.

Even so

Two BILLION dollars. When you're up into the billions does it really matter how many billions you have? He's still around the 300th richest person in America according to Forbes.

I'm generally pointing out that going from 8 billion to 2 billion is a rather large drop. Also, Trump gains as much from winning this election as he does from losing it. I mean, he gave up 6 billion to become president. That's already more money than the job is worth.

400k × 4 = 1.6b × 2 = 3.2b

Trump gets nothing back. Even if he does get a second term, he still lost 2.8b

So the man actually goes into debt from his time in office.

Just now, Horu Ishayuki said:

I'm generally pointing out that going from 8 billion to 2 billion is a rather large drop. Also, Trump gains as much from winning this election as he does from losing it. I mean, he gave up 6 billion to become president. That's already more money than the job is worth.

400k × 4 = 1.6b × 2 = 3.2b

Trump gets nothing back. Even if he does get a second term, he still lost 2.8b

So the man actually goes into debt from his time in office.

He got attention and rabid fans. Simple as that.

Archived