New mod appointments

That’s fair to say. I don’t know if he has or not. And it’s not my place to judge him on that front.

But people thought I hadn’t changed. People believed what they wanted with preconceived notions. And I don’t think that’s fair to do to anyone, given sufficient time.

Being cautious is understandable, but to bring something like that up and throw it in a proverbial face is low brow. You don’t have to forgive. You don’t have to forget. But you shouldn’t cling to the past as a gospel or pulpit which dictates that person forever. That’s all I’m saying.

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, (GigaDrillBreaker) said:

Blake was never deceptive. My best guess for what happened is you massively misread the situation, and assumed that it was by the intent of another.

Also you know, blake was literally the least involved in creating ncm aside from flame, who was MIA.

I know it's off topic but I'm really looking forward to the day you shut the fuck up about it.

Don't think it's really your right to tell me how to feel about how I interpreted the words of a person who I trusted and considered a friend at that time. 

Very "I'm sorry you're offended" vibes

Regardless, not really important here unless Blake wants to throw their hat in for modship

3 minutes ago, Blake said:

That’s fair to say. I don’t know if he has or not. And it’s not my place to judge him on that front.

But people thought I hadn’t changed. People believed what they wanted with preconceived notions. And I don’t think that’s fair to do to anyone, given sufficient time.

Being cautious is understandable, but to bring something like that up and throw it in a proverbial face is low brow. You don’t have to forgive. You don’t have to forget. But you shouldn’t cling to the past as a gospel or pulpit which dictates that person forever. That’s all I’m saying.

That's fair. Please allow me to rephrase then.

I've seen nothing change in Roxas's behavior, besides no longer having the power to act upon them, from the time I was involved in recalling his modship to now. But I am one person, maybe others feel differently having seen him over the years. And I concur entirely that no one is static, and I do hope Roxas will empathize a little more in the future.

6 minutes ago, (GigaDrillBreaker) said:

Blake was never deceptive. My best guess for what happened is you massively misread the situation, and assumed that it was by the intent of another.

Also you know, blake was literally the least involved in creating ncm aside from flame, who was MIA.

I know it's off topic but I'm really looking forward to the day you shut the funk up about it.

Don't be rude about it. 

Ok. So I just read 8 pages of Giga's hate boner for Godbrand.

Also, this just in: Roxas has a huge hate boner for Winter.

If I were to choose a mod, I'd need somebody that was gonna make everything fun. Ya know, like Rayfield. He honestly had made quite the effort in reviving activity on the site.

1 minute ago, (GigaDrillBreaker) said:

I'm saying it was a miscommunication that is better let go of by this point.

That being said, I genuinely appreciate you using their preferred name and pronoun. Thank you.

Giga, I don't think you fully understand what YCM meant to me at that pt. Still does to a degree. It hurt then, it hurts now, it'll hurt for a long time. If Blake wants to talk to me about it, they can. But I'd honestly appreciate if you could stop telling me how exactly to feel about something when maybe you don't have all the facts of a situation.

No problem

1 minute ago, God Emperor Cow said:

Don't be rude about it.

Honest to god, does this trolling really serve any purpose here. I feel like you're better than this Cowcow

8 minutes ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Ok. So I just read 8 pages of Giga's hate boner for Godbrand.

Also, this just in: Roxas has a huge hate boner for Winter.

If I were to choose a mod, I'd need somebody that was gonna make everything fun. Ya know, like Rayfield. He honestly had made quite the effort in reviving activity on the site.

Haha, the YCM wars of 2016-2018, what a time

Someone who can bring activity - Rayfield, Sleepy, Krow

Someone balanced and fair - Hina, Sleepy

Someone you'd wanna chill with - Krow, Hina

No real bad options here. Hell Nyx could do it if he would do something coherent. I do think we can get YCM back up, at least among the small community we used to have

4 minutes ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Giga, how long has it been since Godbrand has even done anything? Don't you think it's time to let it go?

I mostly been alone by myself in Create A Card section (then i briefly hop over to political section) 

On that note can i briefly mentioned that CaC is super dead? I know i am unpopular and no one likes my sheet custom archetypes. 

3 minutes ago, Ryusei the Morning Star said:

I remember when I was the vindictive crusader lol

it's not out of vindictiveness

i just have no respect for nor do i believe certain people are capable of actually discussing things intelligently

somehow the shitposting has developed into activity

like shaymin bringing flowers with every step

except its shitposts instead of flowers

2 minutes ago, Godbrand said:

I mostly been alone by myself in Create A Card section (then i briefly hop over to political section) 

On that note can i briefly mentioned that CaC is super dead? I know i am unpopular and no one likes my sheet custom archetypes. 

I stopped posting new archetypes because few people seemed to like them. So I mostly post random ideas and save the good ones for a greater purpose.

I also think that a ycm mod should have good reading comprehension and the ability to construct points well, so they can communicate them to others.

I've honestly privately shared with flames those who I think absolutely shouldn't be mods, because saying them here would just get people riled up for no benefit.

Archived