New mod appointments

5 minutes ago, (GigaDrillBreaker) said:

I hate to start this loop again, but you, like godbrand, do not have the power to disqualify candidates.

Did I say i disqualify (beside Jesse's unnecessary comment that i clearly disapprove of) 

I will state and repeat myself on who i think should not get the position. 

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, (GigaDrillBreaker) said:

I mean, almost all the people better than him left.

I think I could do a much better job overall than roxas, but I don't want to.

you'll have to pardon me if I don't take your views at face value given where your loyalties lie

But hey, as you noted, I have no specific veto, it's up to Flame to decide what sorta image he wants to set

1 minute ago, Ryusei the Morning Star said:

you'll have to pardon me if I don't take your views at face value given where your loyalties lie

But hey, as you noted, I have no specific veto, it's up to Flame to decide what sorta image he wants to set

I hoping that @Flame Dragon and/or @YCMaker will read this entire thread before making any decision. 

2 minutes ago, Ryusei the Morning Star said:

Here you go about loyalty again.

Are you implying I would try to sabotage the site by pushing forward a suboptimal choice?

2 minutes ago, Godbrand said:

Did I say i disqualify (beside Jesse's unnecessary comment that i clearly disapprove of) 

I will state and repeat myself on who i think should not get the position. 

I think your post is missing said list. I'll provide the checkbox for you:
Winter
Hina
Roxas
Jesse
Giga
Sleepy
Godbrand
Rayfield
Krow
Engin
Cow
Yui
Striker

Not all of these were mentioned specifically here (looking at Striker) and I welcome any corrections (names I forgot were brought up) but you just need to go "yes no yes yes no, etc...." on each name. We know which ones already refused but don't worry about that for the sake of getting your actual thoughts for now.

1 minute ago, (GigaDrillBreaker) said:

Are you implying I would try to sabotage the site by pushing forward a suboptimal choice?

Not attributing malice. But you're clearly pushing a guy who got so power hungry the rest of the mod team had enough. Hardly a group of secret Winter sleeper agents mind you. 

Hanlon's razor

2 minutes ago, (GigaDrillBreaker) said:

I will disagree on winter here on people leaving aspect. 

If people leave then fine More should stick around but if someone agrees to the positon they need to stick around.

1 minute ago, Ryusei the Morning Star said:

Not attributing malice. But you're clearly pushing a guy who got so power hungry the rest of the mod team had enough. Hardly a group of secret Winter sleeper agents mind you. 

Hanlon's razor

I don't think you know why roxas was removed from the team.

3 minutes ago, Sleepy said:

Winter
Hina
Roxas
Jesse
Giga
Sleepy
Godbrand
Rayfield
Krow
Engin
Cow
Yui
Striker

Not all of these were mentioned specifically here (looking at Striker) and I welcome any corrections (names I forgot were brought up) but you just need to go "yes no yes yes no, etc...." on each name. We know which ones already refused but don't worry about that for the sake of getting your actual thoughts for now.

how dare you misspell enguin's name

it should be written as 'loser'

2 minutes ago, Sleepy said:

Winter - Refused 
Hina
Roxas
Jesse
Giga - Refused (?)
Sleepy
Godbrand
Rayfield
Krow
Engin
Cow
Yui - Refused
Striker 

Has anyone else refused?

2 minutes ago, Yui said:

Dude, we got the message on who you think shouldn't get it. You don't have to repeat yourself. How about figuring who you would like in power instead? Far more productive, and it lets you use that brain cell.

You're the one who expected him to read the thread, not me.

See? Insulting people is just plain rude and not very nice of yui.

See what i did there? 

Archived