New mod appointments

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Ryusei the Morning Star said:

Has anyone else refused?

Rayfield and Godbrand kinda did... though to be fair Godbrand isn't listed because he got brought up, just for the option everybody has for nominating themselves although he already ninja'd me before I posted that saying no anyways xD
Also I doubt Cow would want this at all obviously xD 

1 minute ago, Godbrand said:

We can all be civil? No? Welp I've tried. 

Dropped the previous subject for now and have been civil.... Waiting for you to check the list (feel free to add Horu, he DID preemptively refuse after all)

Oh, and I forgot... Tinkerer should be in that list too (although I don't remember if he refused or not)

1 minute ago, Sleepy said:

Rayfield and Godbrand kinda did... though to be fair Godbrand isn't listed because he got brought up, just for the option everybody has for nominating themselves although he already ninja'd me before I posted that saying no anyways xD
Also I doubt Cow would want this at all obviously xD 

I think it's vital we get someone who is pretty universally liked and has a history of telling anyone off unbiasly! 

Increasingly like @Krow in this regard. Would be nice to have one YGO centric mod

2 minutes ago, Yui said:

You're right, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make fun of your brain cell. But seeing it just do the same thing over and over, why, it just brings a tear to my little eyes.

Totally off-topic from what we're on about in this thread, but YCMaker has earned my attacking him.

im a rood dood

Why can't you be civil? You do not have to insult me (or others but it seem you have taken a liking to insulting me)

4 minutes ago, God Emperor Cow said:

I consider Jesse a friend, and last I checked vice versa (though maybe that has changed on her part)

Her comment was abrasive and gratuitous. He's wrong in that her suggestions should be disqualified on that merit, but he's not wrong in that she maybe shouldn't have said what she did. 

Asking for an extraneous example to that spat isn't wrong per se

2 minutes ago, Godbrand said:

Hina unknown

Krow (seems like they are willing to accept) i could be wrong.

Sleepy ask sleepy. 

I kinda already said I wouldn't refuse it if I end up being chosen. Maybe I was too roundabout and passive so people think I was humbly refusing..... but I'm stating again I'd be up for it. 

Just now, Yui said:

Well I was gonna not get involved at all at first, but then you started attacking the characters of Giga and Cow - two dear friends of mine, who are both overqualified for modding this forum - and I simply couldn't let that go. If anything I'm upset it took as long as it did to get your attention; I'd already gotten pretty bored of trying by the time you noticed me. But that's neither here nor there. Figured out who you'd like in charge yet?

i'm not ur friend ur rude

4 minutes ago, Sleepy said:

Oh, and I forgot... Tinkerer should be in that list too (although I don't remember if he refused or not)

Yeah, I refused.  I did nominate The Nyx Avatar, but uh, yeah... he hasn't been brought up again.  I still think he'd be good, but...

2 minutes ago, Yui said:

Well I was gonna not get involved at all at first, but then you started attacking the characters of Giga and Cow - two dear friends of mine, who are both overqualified for modding this forum - and I simply couldn't let that go. If anything I'm upset it took as long as it did to get your attention; I'd already gotten pretty bored of trying by the time you noticed me. But that's neither here nor there. Figured out who you'd like in charge yet?

I have already stated. Maybe new will come out? I may change my mind. 

28 minutes ago, Ryusei the Morning Star said:

Of course not, but Roxas got thrown out of modship last time by a lot more people than just me

Would send quite a message if he's re-enshrined, especially partially on a the word of one of the first people who abandoned ship

I really don’t want to be involved, but I want to say this is backwards logic. Especially when it contradicts you chipping in support for me in the past.

I got told about you saying this, and just... don’t judge people on who they were. People change. Years go by. Events cause hearts to open or close. Humans are not static beings.

Roxas being fit or unfit at any other time does not necessarily dictate if he is right or wrong at this time, and it’s completely unfair to judge him as if such is the case. Or anyone, for that matter.

3 minutes ago, Blake said:

I really don’t want to be involved, but I want to say this is backwards logic. Especially when it contradicts you chipping in support for me in the past.

I got told about you saying this, and just... don’t judge people on who they were. People change. Years go by. Events cause hearts to open or close. Humans are not static beings.

Roxas being fit or unfit at any other time does not necessarily dictate if he is right or wrong at this time, and it’s completely unfair to judge him as if such is the case. Or anyone, for that matter.

Absolutely. People change. And people deserve as many chances as they need. 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc

The thing is Roxas has been here for the past couple years while some of y'all weren't, and at least on my part, I've seen nothing to indicate he has changed

Edit: And my frustration with you isn't really over how you modded, though I had my quibbles. I think you were deceptive at a crucial time, and it still reverberates to this day. But we've beat that horse into the ground

Blake was never deceptive. My best guess for what happened is you massively misread the situation, and assumed that it was by the intent of another.

Also you know, blake was literally the least involved in creating ncm aside from flame, who was MIA.

I know it's off topic but I'm really looking forward to the day you shut the fuck up about it.

Archived